Slentertone Enervive

12:16 PM Posted by Bits from a Brit

We recently had the chance to review the Slendertone EnerVive which is intended to improve muscle performance. It is a simple and safe way to use a muscle conditioning system that uses electro-muscle stimulation (EMS) technology to enhance muscle performance. Clinical studies have shown that EMS technology can increase muscle strength, improve muscle endurance and speed up muscle recovery after workouts or daily activities.



I use mine when I blog and when I sit down to fold the mountains of laundry that I'm sure all Mom's have with little ones in the house.


It offers 6 Programs for muscle warm up, improved muscle endurance, increased muscle strength and muscle recovery.

At first I was worried it would be uncomfortable but it is actually really comfortable and easy to use. A great product for anyone looking to improve muscle performance or relax their muscles.

0 comments: